Wednesday, August 5, 2009

More Love for Nana

Remembering that the obituary in the St. Pete Times has a guest book feature, I went and checked it out tonight. Much to my surprise, there were two wonderful comments about Nana.

Thank you Pastor Jim and Otto & Flo! Your comments really brightened my night! She loved each of you.

July 29, 2009
My life is richer from having known and worked with "Miss Frances." Her inimitable spirit was indelibly written on my heart as I would hear her voice, "Pastor Jim, Pastor Jim." She gave great attention to detail and always wanted to alert me to another opportunity. She dearly loved Crystal Beach and certainly helped to 'create' its history, with love and passion. My prayers are with each of you, family and all who knew and loved her.
~ Rev. James Bradley,
Christiansburg, Virginia

July 17, 2009
To All the Family,
We met Frances 19 years ago at Crystal Beach Community Church. We enjoyed her presence at Wednesday night Bible Studies, Sunday services and other church events.
I (Flo), had the pleasure of a few lunch and shopping "dates" with Frances after she retired. We had the privilege of helping her celebrate her retirement after 40 years at the bank and her 80th birthday. We always admired Frances' love for the Lord. She was a very strong lady and devout Christian. She will be sorely missed by us and the many who had the pleasure of knowing her.
With sincere sympathy!
Fondly,
~ Otto and Flo Schwanemann,
Palm Harbor, Florida

No comments: